Monday, September 12, 2011

Nation Radio Appearance



It's been a pretty hectic few weeks, which has cut down my blogging time considerably. Thankfully, the busy time has come to an end and I can now focus on all things Oilers once again.

This past Friday I was fortunate enough to be asked to do a segment on Nation Radio for the following days broadcast. I was headed to Calgary for the long weekend to coach my womens soccer team (Rionero FC ...plug time!!!) at this years provincial championships. The guys over at Nation Radio were great in working with me to secure a time, between games, that allowed me to talk about the 2011-2012 Edmonton Oilers.

Below is the link to the interview that aired on Saturday, September 3rd with Allan Mitchell (aka: Lowetide). 
Just wanted to thank everyone over at Nation Radio again for the opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment